H32B is a web development company that designs and develops WordPress and WooCommerce theme and plugins for medical marijuana dispensaries in the United States and Canada. Since we’ve recently formed, we are seeking remote contractors with a passion for WordPress, WooCommerce and the budding medical marijuana industry.
The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends, WordPress and WooCommerce. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design (namely Twitter Bootstrap) is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is ideal.
- Creating WordPress and WooCommerce websites for dispensaries using H32B products
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality in H32B products
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience working in a local environment using MAMP Pro
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of Git and version control protocols
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Motivated and accountable
- Experience managing accounts via WHM/cPanel
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good understanding of Google AdWords & Analytics
- Comfortable with Linux/CentOS
If you think you’d be a great fit for this position, apply for the job!